Call Schedule: 7 consecutive days which includes 1 weekend per month, additional call is optional and compensated
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus 5 days for CME with an annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Customized marketing support
- Unique opportunity to build a practice to suit your vision
- Join a busy practice with a talented, experienced physician and advanced practice provider who enjoy a supportive work environment with a great work-life balance.
- Practice in a new state-of-the-art urology office at our Lafayette hospital campus.
- This space has been designed with brand-new equipment, accommodations, and a warm and calming aesthetic that pleases both patients and our staff.
- Practice support staff including an advanced practice provider
- Digital Cystoscopy with blue light and ultrasound
- Moses 2.0 Technology
- Digital Ureteroscopy
- Swiss Lithoclast Trilogy Lithotripter
- Other equipment as requested by the physician
Hospital ministry is a Level III Trauma Center:
- 17-bed ICU and 27-bed CCU
- 7 Operating Rooms (1 Open Heart and 2 Robotic)