Hours: Pulmonary: weekly clinic schedule, alternating 1:4 with inpatient rounds
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18-20
Call Schedule: 1:4
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus 5 days for CME with an annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Critical Care or Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join our team and meet the growing demand in Michigan City, Indiana.
- Join an established group of physicians and advanced practice providers at our state-of-the-art hospital ministry.
- Possible outreach to surrounding areas
- Average Inpatient Volume: varies due to hospital census
- EPIC electronic medical record
- The ideal candidate will have a focus on caring for adult patients with lung disease and/or critical illness; with experience in clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.