Average patients seen: Outpatient: 8-10; Inpatient: 3 per day
Call Schedule: Call is shared amongst 3 physicians
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus 5 days for CME with an annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- The ideal candidate will have experience in Oncology Hematology, with a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Candidates will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff.
- Physicians will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of care, displaying passion and energy for fostering an environment of clinical and service excellence.
Common cancer diagnoses:
- Benign Hematology conditions
- Collegial team of specialists