Average patients seen: Average inpatient volume: 25 patients per day
Call Schedule: Physicians share call and act as backup for Nurse Practitioner for nights and weekends
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Additional Information: Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Palliative Care physician to join our team located in Lafayette, IN.
- Physician will join a strong team of five Nurse Practitioners, two Physicians, an onsite chaplain, and a social worker.
- National Catholic Bioethics certification, preferred
- Collegial team of specialists
- Onsite chaplain and social worker
- We follow the Ethical and Religious Directives, while caring for our patient population
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction
- Display exceptional interpersonal skills with a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families
- Need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.