Hours: Five 8-Hour Shifts or Four 10-Hour Shifts Per Week | Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 6 PM; Friday 8 AM - 6 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 14
Call Schedule: Shared | Phone Only | Compensated with Per Diem Pay for Days On-Call and Hourly for Calls Taken
- Competitive Base Salary Plus Production/Quality Incentives
- Additional On-Call Compensation
- Based On Experience
- Opportunity for Loan Repayment through the NHSC
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Holidays = 12/14 days per year
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Sick and Vacation Allowances
- Under the supervision of and in collaboration with a staff physician, and under the management of the Medical Director for Community Health Services, the function of a Physician Assistant is to provide primary health care services to individuals of all ages as a member of the health team assigned to the health centers.
- The Physician Assistant will also receive administrative supervision from a Community Health Center Supervisor.
- ICHC is an FQHC co-operated with the county health department and holds LGBTQ Leadership status.
- ICHC is an academic health center with active partnerships including MSU and local hospital systems.
- EMR: NextGen
- 2 years of Physician Assistant experience preferred
- Licensed to practice as a PA in the state of Michigan and CPR certification must be kept current and applicable.