Hours: Five 8-Hour Shifts or Four 10-Hour Shifts Per Week | Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 6 PM; Friday 8 AM - 6 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 14
Call Schedule: Shared | Phone Only | Compensated with Per Diem Pay for Days On-Call and Hourly for Calls Taken
- Competitive Base Salary Plus Production/Quality Incentives
- Additional On-Call Compensation
- Based On Experience
- Opportunity for Loan Repayment through the NHSC
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Holidays = 12/14 days per year
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Sick and Vacation Allowances
- Under the supervision of the Medical Director, the Primary Care Physician (PCP) shall provide direct patient care to a diverse patient population.
- Provide clinical supervision to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Additionally, the PCP may be asked to assist the Medical Director in the development of medical policies and guidelines to assure consistent care to patients.
- Actively participate in applicable Federally Qualified Health Center program requirements.
- ICHC is an FQHC co-operated with the county health department and holds LGBTQ Leadership status.
- ICHC is an academic health center with active partnerships including MSU and local hospital systems.
- EMR: NextGen
- One year of post-residency experience is highly preferred, however, new graduates confident in supervising NP/PAs will be considered.
- Board Certification required within 2 years of employment.