Average patients seen: 5-6 Face to Face Visits per Day; 6-9 TeleHealth/Medicine Visits per Day
Compensation: $104,000 - $108,000 Based on Experience
- A Choice of Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan After One Year of Employment; Discretionary Employer Contributions
- Free Credit Union Membership
- Twelve Employer-Paid Holiday
- Employer-Paid Sick, and Vacation Days
- $10,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Assist physicians and other medical staff with providing integrated behavioral health-primary health care services. Under the SBIRT (Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment) model, duties include receipt of a warm hand-off of the patient from the Primary Care Provider (PCP), additional screenings as needed, provisional diagnostic assessment, brief intervention (for stabilization - up to three sessions), and referral for continuing or specialized care as needed.
- Independent licensure with the Board of Psychology and completion of a 4-hour SBIRT certification course required. The SBIRT course will be provided upon hire, if not already completed.
- Bilingual English/Spanish; other languages are a plus, including sign language.
- 3 years of professional psychotherapy experience with both mental health and substance-abusing populations.
- Must be able to recognize signs and symptoms of a substance use disorder or mental illness.