Compensation: $114,000 - $135,000 Negotiable Based on Experience
- A Choice of Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan After One Year of Employment; Discretionary Employer Contributions
- Free Credit Union Membership
- Twelve Employer-Paid Holiday
- Employer-Paid Sick, and Vacation Days
- $10,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- 1 year of experience required.
- Active California license required.
- Inland Behavioral & Health Services is a community based non-profit Federally Qualified Healthcare Provider with three locations in the city of San Bernardino and one in the city of Banning.