Compensation: $230,000 - $250,000 Negotiable Based on Experience
- A Choice of Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan After One Year of Employment; Discretionary Employer Contributions
- Free Credit Union Membership
- Twelve Employer-Paid Holiday
- Employer-Paid Sick, and Vacation Days
- $10,000 Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Medical Director will travel to clinics in San Bernardino and Banning.
- Inland Behavioral & Health Services is a community based non-profit Federally Qualified Healthcare Provider with three locations in the city of San Bernardino and one in the city of Banning.