Benefits: - Health, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Basic Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Options for More Coverage Paid by Employee
- Employer Paid Employee Assistance Program
- 6 Weeks (30 Days) PTO
- 401k Employer Match up to First 4%
- Company Paid HRA
Additional Information: Hunter Health is ranked in the 80th percentile nationally for employee engagement in health care centers and strives to be the workplace of choice for those who share our mission.
- Deliver primary medical care specifically, but not limited to, diagnosis, treatment, population management, and referral of Hunter Health patients.
- Our patient population is mostly adults and the underserved community. We have a large Spanish-speaking population and Native American population.