Compensation: $128,735 to $193,103 based on experience
Benefits: - Health, Dental, and Vision
- Employer Paid Basic Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Options for More Coverage Paid by Employee
- Employer Paid Employee Assistance Program
- 6 Weeks (30 Days) PTO
- 401k Employer Match up to First 4%
- Company Paid HRA
Additional Information: Hunter Health is ranked in the 80th percentile nationally for employee engagement in health care centers and strives to be the workplace of choice for those who share our mission.
- Join a patient-centered public health organization.
- This position is for our brand NEW Clinic!!!
- We offer a full scope of dentistry including crowns, RPDs, FPDs, RCTs, implant restoration is possible, no placement at this time.
- DEA license REQUIRED
- Dental Lincense REQUIRED