Compensation: Salary is dependent on experience, however, we are open to negotiating based on the qualifications of the provider. $80k-$85k earning potential.
We understand the behavioral health landscape has changed and are willing to take into consideration salary requests based on the market.
Medical | Vision | Dental
- Student loan repayment assistance available through the NHSC, up to $50,000 for qualified applicants
Additional Information: The LCSW will be responsible for helping patients navigate and access community services, and other resources, and adopt healthy behaviors. They will communicate with medical providers and work together in an integrated medical behavioral health model to improve the clinical outcomes for a population of patients with acute and chronic health and behavioral health conditions.
- Deliver individual and small group counseling services
- Complete required documentation promptly and efficiently, according to organizational policy
- Participate with the HJMC interdisciplinary team to provide mental health care recommendations
- Integrated healthcare model: Provide holistic care alongside PCPs and other health professionals to determine treatment plans to be effective for holistic wellness
- Experienced or new grads welcome to apply
- Licensed in the state of DE
- MAT experience preferred
- Experience with treating those with substance use preferred