Hours: Monday - Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM | Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM | Friday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Compensation: Competitive Compensation | Negotiable | Based on Experience
Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Flexible Spending
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 8 Paid Holidays
- PTO - 1st Year = 120 Hours Per Year, 2nd Year = 160 Hours Per year
- License Paid in Full for FT Employees and 50% for PT Employees
- Unlimited Malpractice Insurance Through FTCA
- Ability to analyze medical records and prescribed protocol to formulate effective therapeutic treatment plans.
- Ability to independently assess the nature and extent of dental disease and associated conditions and pathology in dental patients.
- Ability to perform a full range of established dental hygienist protocols and procedures.
- Knowledge of patient screening, charting and medical history procedures and documentation.
- Understanding of dental surgery and associated procedures, terminology and techniques.
- Ability to set up and prepare dental equipment and instrumentation in accordance with guidelines.
- EMR: NextGen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Registered Dental Hygienist in State of Ohio
- CPR certification
- Pursues appropriate CEUs as required to maintain licensure and stay abreast of advances in the field of dentistry, especially in areas related to the scope of dental hygiene practice.
- Works independently with a minimum amount of supervision