Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Flexible Spending
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 8 Paid Holidays
- PTO - 1st Year = 120 Hours Per Year, 2nd Year = 160 Hours Per year
- 5 CME Days Plus $1,000 Allowance
- License Paid in Full for FT Employees and 50% for PT Employees
- Unlimited Malpractice Insurance Through FTCA
- Loan Repayment Options Through the State of Ohio
- The provider will work throughout the year at other sites when the School-based clinic is closed.
Additional Information: - Utilize a brief consultation model to communicate with the PCP. Use a team-based care approach that supports patients and their families in self-management, self-efficacy, and behavior change.
- Provide behavioral health services and substance abuse screening to identify maladaptive coping strategies, and develop harm reduction strategies.
- Perform comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessment for mental health, substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, domestic violence and medical needs.
- Master's degree in clinical social work, counseling or psychology
- Licensed in State of Ohio (must be either LISW, LPCC, LMFT or PsyD)
- Three or more years of related experience with population-based healthcare principles and - Excellent working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidence-based treatments for medical and mental health conditions.
- Previous experience working within ethnically and culturally diverse families.
- Bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred.