Hours: Monday - Friday, Wednesdays given as an admin day.
Degrees Accepted: Master's
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20
Compensation: Salary range is negotiable and based on experience.
- Life | Simple IRA With 3% Match
- $1K CME Allowance and CME Days
- 26 PTO Days
-Paid certification & licensing
Additional Information: JOB DESCRIPTION:
-Provide quality primary health care to the homeless & medically underserved individuals and families in Orange, Seminole, and Osceola counties
- Nurse practitioners are expected to perform and will be evaluated in the following areas: patient care technical and clinical skills; medical/clinical knowledge and judgment; interpersonal and
communication skills; and professionalism.
-Document patient medical information appropriately and thoroughly using our EMR system
-Diagnose and treat diseases using evidence-based medicine while operating
within the scope of practice and standards of a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
*Open to discussion regarding admin/remote work on a case-by-case basis*
- Experience with public health issues related to the Center's needs and outpatient medicine
- Valid license to practice medicine in the state of Florida
- Eligible for Medicaid/Medicare provider status