Hours: Clinic Hours: M,T,W, F 7:15AM -5 PM; Th, 7:15AM -8 PM | Schedule is flexible | 40-hour work week
Degrees Accepted: Master's
Average patients seen: 8-12
- $58,000 - $75,000
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- CME Days / Funding
- Generous PTO Allowance
- AFLAC options
- Loan Repayment through HRSA, HPSA 18
Location, location, location!
The Harrington Family Health Center is situated in the small fishing village of Harrington, Maine. With approximately 1000 residents, the town is quaint and peaceful. Maine's beauty abounds with oceans, rivers, trails, forests, and much, much more.
Additional Information: This position is for an LCSW who provides individual, group, and family therapy to a range of patients of various ages and needs.
Active Maine State license
- The LCSW serves as the Behavioral Health liaison on Harrington Family Health Center's interdisciplinary team, working in conjunction with medical and dental services for continuity of care as well as a case manager for select clients.
- Responsible for creating, drafting, and maintaining treatment plans, biopsychosocial, and all annual paperwork.
- Responsible for all aspects of the patient's clinical treatment and will provide an initial diagnosis while working to identify the appropriate level of care.
- Coordinate with all providers involved in the patient's care, including but not limited to: DHHS, medical providers, dental providers, case managers, guardians, etc.
- Assess needs, strengths, and barriers in order to identify the most appropriate person-centered therapeutic approach.