Hours: Clinic Hours: M,T,W, F 7:15AM -5 PM; Th, 7:15AM -8 PM | Schedule is flexible | 40-hour work week
Average patients seen: 12-18
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: $95,000 - $130,000
Benefits: - Access to Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- CME Days / Funding
- Generous PTO Allowance
- AFLAC options
- Loan Repayment through HRSA, HPSA 16
Location, location, location!
The Harrington Family Health Center is situated in the small fishing village of Harrington, Maine. With approximately 1000 residents, the town is quaint and peaceful. Maine's beauty abounds with oceans, rivers, trails, forests, and much, much more.
- Minimum experience of 1 year as an FNP
- Must have current Maine State License and 2-year certification in CPR.
- The candidate must also possess excellent computer skills and experience with Electronic Health Records.
- The selected candidate will have a commitment to rural health and under-served populations, providing primary care and preventative services to patients of all ages.
- The candidate will provide a professional, dedicated and ongoing commitment to continually improve the standard of health care to our patients and commitment to working with a fully integrated staff of Medical, Mental Health, and Dental practitioners.