- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Term Life Insurance
- PTO: 120 Hours Years 0-3, 180 Hours Years 3-5, 240 Hours Years 5-11, 300 Hours After Year 11
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k with Matching; Match First 3% of Investment Dollar for Dollar, Match Next 2% of Investment at 50%
- NHSC Loan Repayment; HPSA: 19
- Current California LCSW license required
- Current CPR certification required
- 2 years of experience providing clinical services in the mental health field required.
- Spanish Bilingual preferred
- LCSW will be responsible for providing initial evaluations and individual therapy. In addition, therapists will provide behavioral health consultation services to the Primary Care Teams.
- EMR: e-MDs
- Yuba County is California's gateway to the historic Mother Lode Country, with a diverse landscape that boasts grand rivers, thriving farmland, friendly communities, and numerous recreational possibilities that extend into the Sierra foothills.
- Residents enjoy relaxed living and affordable housing, while both, ocean beaches and mountain skiing, are only a couple of hours away. And, amazingly, the county's border is just 30 minutes north of the State Capitol in Sacramento.