Hours: 4 or 5 Day Work Weeks | Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM or Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 7 PM
Compensation: $15/hr - $22.59/hr
- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Term Life Insurance
- PTO: 120 Hours Years 0-3, 180 Hours Years 3-5, 240 Hours Years 5-11, 300 Hours After Year 11
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k with Matching; Match First 3% of Investment Dollar for Dollar, Match Next 2% of Investment at 50%
- Completion of a formal Medical Assistant program
- At least 2-3 years' experience working within an FQHC or outpatient medical clinic setting
- Current First Aid/CPR certification required
- Knowledge of Community Resources
- Experience in outreach and inter-agency referral services preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- EMR: e-MDs
- Assists with the day-to-day operations of the front and back office.
- Assists in the coordination of referrals, and patient communication.
- Administers injections, assists with non-invasive and direct patient care procedures, such as
EKGs, vision and hearing screenings, waiver testing. Assists with medical examinations as specified and within the medical assistant scope of practice.
- Obtains patient medical history and vital signs