- Formulates short-term and long-term counseling plans for patients.
- Consults with physicians and other providers regarding complex patients and regarding prescription medications prescribed by providers.
- Must be able to identify patients with urgent mental health conditions and make appropriate referrals to available emergency or psychiatric treatment facilities.
- Assists Medical Director in developing protocols for GWH's counseling services and criteria for outside referrals for advanced/emergency psychiatric care.
- Must have a Master of Social Work and hold a license in Clinical Social Work.