- Earning Potential up to $130K
- Base Salary plus Productivity Bonus
- Rounding at Nursing Home as well as Filling in at Clifton is Available for Additional Income
Benefits: AVAILABLE BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- 457B Retirement Plan - up to 3% match from GWH, enroll at any time (full-time & part-time), fully vested on day one
- Health Insurance - self-funded policy, 3 plans to choose from, United Healthcare network
- Dental coverage - United Health Care
- Vision - United Health Care
- Life Insurance - Prudential - $15,000 provided by the employer. Supplemental offered for employee & family at a cost to employee.
- Long Term Disability - Prudential, paid by the employer
- Cancer, Short Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, & Hospital Confinement - Colonial Life & Accident
- Care Flite - helicopter service - provided at no cost to the employee & family.
- Compensation Reduction Plan - the plan is offered to the employees to reduce tax deductions for health, dental & vision policies.
PTO/STO: (each pay period)
Biweekly - full time receives 5.23 PTO & 3.69 STO hours
Salaried - receives 11.33 PTO hours & 8 STO hour
- Performs as a member of allied medical staff to provide and/or assist in the provision of overall patient care (including, but not limited to, Emergency, Inpatient, and Outpatient areas).
- EMR: Cerner
- Three years of professional nursing experience in a clinical setting.
- One year as a Nurse Practitioner is preferred.
- Current CPR certification and ACLS required.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge and proficiency in medical/surgical skills including suturing and minimally invasive treatments.