Founded in 1926 in a home on West Second Street in downtown Dayton, Grandview has been dedicated to providing their community with quality healthcare built on osteopathic tradition.
In 1978, Grandview continued its healthcare mission with the opening of an ambulatory care center in Washington Township. This care center would later become known as Southview Medical Center.
Grandview joined Kettering Health Network in 1999 and has continued to expand its healthcare reach, currently boasting more than 10 outpatient facilities and four emergency departments, and is one of the largest osteopathic teaching hospitals in the nation.
Though Grandview has seen a lot of change and growth over the years, they have stayed true to their calling of providing the best possible healthcare within their community. Along with Southview, Grandview Medical Center was recognized in 2015 as one of the Best Hospitals in the Dayton Metro area and Ohio River Valley region by U.S. News & World Report and awarded the Women's Choice Awards in Orthopedics and Cancer Care.