Have a say in your total earning potential, the base salary is open for discussion
- Competitive compensation with a two-year guarantee, then transition to wRVU Model
- Busy practice allows for a quick ramp-up
- Educational Loan Assistance is Negotiable
- 4 Weeks Vacation, Plus 6 Holidays
- CME Allowance and 1 Week for CME
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 403(b) with matching and 457(b)
- Malpractice Coverage
- H Cap Exempt
- 3 clinic locations: Davenport, IA, Clinton, IA, and Silvis, IL
- Inpatient consultations primarily at Genesis Medical Center-Davenport, IA
- Shared call
- Great support staff, collaborative relationships with surgery, pulmonary, radiation oncology, GI, etc.
- Iowa and Illinois License required
The Genesis Cancer Care Institute, accredited by the NAPBC and the NQMBC, is seeking an additional Oncologist to join our team of 4 Oncologists. Genesis Cancer Care Institute offers leading technology with collaborative services for radiation oncology, genetic testing, clinical trials, and infusion resources. We are a community-based hospital program; locally owned and operated with clinics in Davenport and Clinton, Iowa, and Silvis, Illinois.
Genesis Health System celebrated 150 years of providing compassionate and quality care this year. The region's largest, comprehensive health network, Genesis consistently ranks in the top 10% for quality among the Midwest's best peer groups.