Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM | Some Saturday Availability Needed | Shift Details Provided Upon Interview
Average patients seen: 8-24
Call Schedule: Phone Only and Very Minimal
Compensation: Competitive Compensation
Benefits: Full-Time Benefits Available:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Malpractice Insurance
Additional Information: - Requirements: 1+ years of experience in a primary care setting, board-certification, DEA, ACLS or ALS within 12 months of employment, CPR certification, and current practicing physician in good standing.
- Diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventative care and health maintenance to children of all ages.
- Must distribute pre-packaged generic medications onsite.
-The provider will work under the supervision of the practice administrator, but will also be expected to work under their own initiative.
- There is a need for excellent communication and the continued maintenance of relationships with all Galen team members, client associates, and support team members.
- Facilities are on-site health and wellness centers that serve Hillenbrand, Inc., and affiliated partners.
- Our locations include Batesville, IN, Manchester, TN, and Cincinnati, OH.
- Specific location will be discussed directly with Galen Health.
- Potential start date in February 2020.