Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM | 8-hour shifts
Degrees Accepted: Master's
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 7 - 12 per day
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: - $22.00/hour to $27.00/hour
- Bonus Opportunities Available
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Plan
- FSA and HSA
- CME Allowance - $3000
- $30,000 Retention Bonus paid out after every 3 full years of employment. Bonus will be prorated based on hours paid.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 9.5 Paid holidays
- Offered PTO is 20 days/4 weeks
- Full-time and part-time employees can purchase up to one week of PTO per benefit year.
- Physical Wellness Program Offered
- Discounted rates for Verizon Wireless cellular plans.
- Employee Assistance Program - Miami Valley EmployeeCare
- Loan Repayment through the NHSC. HPSA: 22
- Organization incentives -up to 2,000 per quarter
- After 6 months of employment the provider can qualify for a productivity incentive
- Critical illness and accident coverage
Additional Information: The Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW) will provide direct social work intervention, transition planning, and counseling to patients and their families. The LISW is responsible for documentation and utilizing appropriate diagnosis codes for services rendered.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years of experience in a health care setting or other social service agency
- Master's Degree in Social Work required
- Licensure with the State of Ohio Counselor, Social Work and Marriage & Family Therapist Board required
- Windows-based computer experience required
- EMR: Epic