Hours: FT: Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM | PT: Must work 25 hours a week to get benefits. 20 hours a week is the minimum. - PT Hours will fall between Monday through Friday 8AM to 5PM
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 16- 18 per day
Call Schedule: No Call (Residents will take the call)
Compensation: Full-time - $184,000 - $224,000 (40 hours a week)
Part-time - $115,000 to $140,000 (25 hours a week)
Sign on bonus:
Part-time - $10k
Full-time - $20k
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Plan
- FSA and HSA
- CME Allowance - $3000
- $30,000 Retention Bonus paid out after every 3 full years of employment. Bonus will be prorated based on hours paid.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 9.5 Paid holidays
- Offered PTO is 20 days/4 weeks
- Full-time and part-time employees can purchase up to one week of PTO per benefit year.
- Physical Wellness Program Offered
- Discounted rates for Verizon Wireless cellular plans.
- Employee Assistance Program - Miami Valley EmployeeCare
- Loan Repayment through the NHSC. HPSA: 21
- Organization incentives -up to 2,000 per quarter
- After 6 months of employment the provider can qualify for a productivity incentive
- Critical illness and accident coverage
- The OB/GYN will provide obstetrical services and refer patients for obstetrical care and delivery. **NO DELIVERIES WILL BE PERFORMED IN THIS ROLE.**
- Act as a collaborating physician for FRHC employed midwives.
- Oversee OB/GYN residents.
- New graduates welcome, but must be comfortable overseeing the OB/GYN residents and collaborating with the Certified Nurse Midwives.
-2+ years' experience in an office setting is preferred
- Current and Active OH License is required
- Board Certified by the American Board of OB/GYN required
- Current DEA registration
- BLS trained