Compensation: -Base salary to be discussed directly with SRCHC, however, we take into consideration market rate and experience. Potential range of $180k-$200k.
-Relocation assistance provided!
Benefits: Medical | Dental | Vision
- Health Insurance with Employer Contribution
-Discounted Medical Services for Employee and Family
-FTCA Malpractice coverage
- Full-time employees accrue (17) Vacation days during the first year
- Full-time employees accrue (10) Sick days per year
-9 Health Center paid Holidays
-Stipend is given for licensing & renewal
-Self-contributing 403(b) retirement plan, subject to plan terms.
-Student Loan Repayment: Up to $50,000 available to qualified candidates through the NHSC
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Additional Information: Sto-Rox Neighborhood Health Council is dedicated to treating the whole person, at every stage of life, regardless of ability to pay.
-Our health centers focus on quality outcomes using an integrated care approach to deliver the best care to our patients.
- The physician will work within our Hilltop location, providing pediatric patient care
- EMR- Centricity
- 2 years of experience in a similar setting PREFERRED, but willing to consider applicants who have prior experience in a community health center or can prove their ability to work independently in certain scenarios
-Licensed in PA state
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
- Recognized by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Level 2 Patient-Centered Medical Home (03/13/2015 to 09/13/2018)
- Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers (PACHC) Member
- National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) Member