Hours: Clinic Hours: Monday 8 AM - 6 PM, Tuesday - Thursday 8 AM - 4:30 PM, Friday 8 AM - 2:30 PM
Average patients seen: 16 – 20 patients per day
Call Schedule: The Chief Nursing Officer takes call and will contact the physician if necessary
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Salary up to $211,000
- Relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Comprehensive benefits package, including CEU hours, business expense reimbursement, 401K match up to 5%
The Staff Physician provides direct patient care focusing on primary care, prevention, education, and coordination of behavioral health, social services, lab and x-ray, and referral to specialist care when deemed clinically necessary.
- Provide routine primary care, urgent ambulatory, patient education, and coordination of behavioral health services.
- 3+ years of direct patient care a plus
- Texas license
- Must be registered and have current DEA, DPS certificates.
- Current CPR for Healthcare Professionals Certification