Compensation: - Up to $200,000 based on experience
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
Benefits: - Medical, Vision, and Dental provided for you and family members
- Life & AD&D Insurance are available
- 9 paid holidays
- Up to 200 hours PTO
- Employee courtesy write off for most medical services rendered in house for employees, spouses, and children 21 and under
- Retirement plan through KPERS (Kansas Public Employee Retirement System)
- 40 hours for CME as well as $2000 for costs associated with CME earnings
- Loan Repayment methods available
Additional Information: CareArc is an Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that offers medical, dental and psychiatric services to everyone, including individuals with insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, and the uninsured. We care about our community and strive every day in any way we are able, to improve the health outcomes for those we serve.
- Recent renovations to existing clinics and new state-of-the-art clinics coming 2023!
- Provide diagnostic and treatment services to clinic patients according to local, state and federal standards of care
- Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, or other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments
- KS License REQUIRED
- DEA License REQUIRED