Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM or 9 AM - 6 PM | Potential for 4 Day Work Weeks
Average patients seen: 16-18
Call Schedule: Light Phone Only | 1:6
Relocation Assistance Available
- Total Package up to $219K
- Relocation Assistance up to $5K
- Sign-on Bonus Negotiable
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC HPSA: 19
- Potential Loan Repayment as Part of Compensation After 1 Year of Service
Benefits: - Employer Paid Health, Life, Vision, Dental and Long Term Disability
- Additional Insurance Products Available Through Payroll Deduction
- 403b with 3% Employer Match (5% After 5 Years)
- 5 CME Days
- Employer Paid DEA and License Renewal
- FTCA - Professional Liability Coverage plus Facility Wrap Around Coverage
Additional Information: - 2 years of experience required.
- The physician will be joining 1 family medicine physician and 1 NP.
- The patient population is mostly over 40 and requires chronic care.
- All providers have access to UpToDate, other clinical resources
- We are 1 of 6 health centers working on a grant project through Augusta University related to screening and brief intervention and referral to treatment, as well as a grant project to complete universal hepatitis C and HIV testing.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks