Hours: Flexible Scheduling | Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 8 PM | Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Saturday 9 AM - 1 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Varies
Call Schedule: No Call
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee Life, Dependent Life, and Vision with 75% Paid by the Employer
- Optional Short and Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident
- 401k with 4% Match
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 80 Hours Vacation, 40 Hours PTO
- CME Reimbursement
Additional Information: - This position is open to LCIW, LCSW, LPC, or LPCC.
- MUST be able to see all ages and have BLS certification
- They will be hired on for their brand new facility ( BH SUITE ). They will work at the East Main until the Hope Center opens next year.
- Lancaster is a city in Fairfield County and sits just outside of Columbus.
- Columbus offers world-class culture, sports, entertainment, and a vibe all its own.
- Forbes Magazine listed us as the 9th Most Affordable Place to Live.
- Lancaster is 40 minutes from Columbus, 2 hours from Cincinnati, and 3 hours from Pittsburgh.
- EMR: NexGen