Compensation: Competitive for the Tucson market. Dependent on experience.
Benefits: El Rio offers an excellent benefits package, provides a competitive salary.
Benefits package includes:
- Employer-paid health and dental insurance
- HSA with employer contribution
- Employer-paid short and long term disability and basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental AD&D and life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Paid holidays
- Educational reimbursement
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Medical Loan Program - Loans up to $1,400 for out-of-pocket medical expenses are available to employees enrolled in our medical health plans
- 403b retirement plan with company contribution and match
- Value Health Wellness Incentive Program
Additional Information: El Rio Community Health Center is looking for a practicing Psychiatrist. The candidate will diagnose and treat psychiatric and addiction disorders to promote and restore patients' physical and mental health in collaboration with strong multi-disciplinary team which includes primary care physicians, licensed therapists and social workers, case managers, nursing staff, and other clinical support staff within a fully integrated FQHC practice. Teaching opportunities available if interested
- All candidates must be Arizona Licensed and DEA certified. Bi-lingual candidates preferred.
- Encounter expectation per 4-hour session is 1 new psychiatric evaluation and 6 follow-up visits per session.
- Depending on demand more new patient evaluations may be scheduled and will be allotted 60 minutes and take the place of 2 follow-up visits in the sessions.