Compensation: Earning potential based on experience
Benefits: - Loan repayment programs available
- Employer-paid health and dental insurance
- HSA with employer contribution
- Employer-paid short and long term disability and basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental AD&D and life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Paid holidays
- Educational reimbursement
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Medical Loan Program - Loans up to $1,400 for out-of-pocket medical expenses are available to employees enrolled in our medical health plans
- 403b retirement plan with company contribution and match
- Value Health Wellness Incentive Program
- Paid CME including 5 days paid leave and $1,800 expense reimbursement every year
Additional Information: Join a prominent well established seven OB/GYN physicians and one nurse practitioner specialty group in Arizona's largest community Health Center in Tucson, Arizona. We are part of the largest Federally Qualified Health Center in Arizona and the 21st largest in the nation.
- full-time position in OB/GYN consists of 32 clinical hours.
- Delivery and hospital care at Tucson Medical Center, a tertiary Hospital with level 3 NICU with state of the art technologies with ancillary services such as in-house anesthesia and perinatal services.
-El Rio is an active teaching health center with embedded medical student and family practice residency program with ample opportunity for clinical teaching.
- AZ license REQUIRED
- Bilingual (SPAN-ENG) PREFERRED