- Employer-paid health and dental insurance
- HSA with employer contribution
- Employer-paid short and long term disability and basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental AD&D and life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Paid holidays
- Educational reimbursement
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Medical Loan Program - Loans up to $1,400 for out-of-pocket medical expenses are available to employees enrolled in our medical health plans
- 403b retirement plan with company contribution and match
- Value Health Wellness Incentive Program
Additional Information: Join a busy, well-established group of Family Medicine Physicians located at our Health Center sites - Congress, Broadway, Cherrybell, Northwest, Southeast, and El Pueblo Clinics, and Pascua Yaqui Reservation
Family Medicine Physicians can choose either a purely outpatient practice opportunity or a combined practice opportunity that includes a one-week hospital rotation every 5-6 weeks.
A full-time position in Family Medicine consists of 32 outpatient clinical hours.
El Rio is an active teaching health center with embedded medical student and family practice residency program with ample opportunity for clinical teaching.