Compensation: Highly Competitive and Negotiable | Based on Experience
- Medical, Company Funded HRA Plan, FSA Plans, Dental, and Vision
- Basic Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance, Supplemental Life and AD&D options
- Sick time, Vacation and Paid Holidays
- 403b retirement savings account with up to 4% employer matching contribution and 100% immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Plan with 5 free counseling visits, financial services, legal services, and a plethora of online resources
- Tuition Reimbursement program and CME/CEU program
- NHSC Loan Repayment
- The Physician is primarily responsible for providing quality medical care to assigned pediatric patients 0-19 years old of Elica Health Centers in the outpatient setting, conducting physical examinations; making diagnoses, and prescribing medical and rehabilitative treatment.
- He/she participates in call coverage, quality assurance activities, and staff meetings.
- California license
- DEA certification
- Current CPR certification
- At least 1-2 years of experience working with underserved, low-income persons or homeless persons preferred
- A strong commitment to serving medically underserved families
At Elica Health Centers, we share a common goal: provide the best possible patient care to our growing community.
This passion extends from the exceptional care we provide to our underserved patients in Sacramento/Yolo County in our 11 health clinic locations and our 4 state-of-the-art Health On Wheels mobile medical program.