Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM | 8-Hour Shifts Available | Minimum of 32 Hours
Degrees Accepted: MD/DO
Average patients seen: 22 - 24
Call Schedule: 1 Every 3 Months For 1 Week at a Time | Call Only
Relocation Assistance Available
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision | 403b | Employee Assistance Programs Like: Counseling Services, Family Caregiving, Legal Services, and More | Loan Repayment Through HRSA
- 1-2 years of experience is required
- Board Certification required.
- Must have or either be in the process of obtaining your CA license.
- Current enrollment in Medi-Cal is required. (Due to 6-7 month waitlist as of 6/2019).
- FQHC or Community Health experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to speak fluent or medical Russian or Spanish is preferred, but not required.
- Will need to supervise mid-levels.
- Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- We are located an hour from Napa Valley, 1.5 hours from San Francisco, 2 hours from San Jose, and 3 hours from Fresno