- Up to $149,988.80 depending on experience
- Medical Insurance (covered for employee)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employer match
- $50,000 life insurance
- Must have Pharmd degree
- Supervise and maintain operation of the pharmacy ensuring safe, accurate, and efficient dispensing of medications.
- Supervise pharmacy staff
- Direct and modify pharmacy policies.
- Provide information on medications and drug therapy to patients and in-house provider staff
- Supervise main pharmacy and 4 satellite pharmacies in field clinics and other duties as determined