Hours: Flexible Start Time Between 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM 8 Hour Shifts | Alternative Schedule Available Working 9 Hours Monday - Thursday with Every Other Friday Off
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Salary up to $104,000 Based on Experience
- Medical, dental, and vision free of charge to employee (Buy-up options available for dependents)
- Life insurance - 1x annual salary
- Long term disability
- Pension plan - 9% of salary is added to pension with no match or contribution required; voluntary contributions up to 15%
- Voluntary benefits include additional life insurance, critical illness insurance, short term disability, legal & ID theft services
- 12 days sick time
- Vacation time- first year 1 week; first year-seventh year 3 weeks, eighth year-fourteenth year 4 weeks; fifteenth year-twentieth year 5 weeks; twenty first year+ 6 weeks
- 4 days PTO
- 13 Holidays
- Annual merit increases of 5%
- Parking pass paid by ELARC
- Ph.D. in Psychology
- 3 years of professional experience serving persons with developmental disabilities required.
- License as clinical psychologists
- Spanish or Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) speaking highly preferred
- Must be able to see all ages; patient population is 3 years and up
- Will provide consultative services to consumers, families, and staff regarding psychological and behavioral services and issues.
- Will participate in program evaluation and planning; coordinates the provision of psychological services by contract and vendor providers; reviews records pertaining to applicant's or consumer's psychological history.
- Integrates psychological information from all sources to assist in determining applicant's eligibility for services; provides consultation to staff in developing and maintaining plans for consumer care and recommends appropriate community programs and resources.