Hours: Saturday Coverage | 12-Hour Shifts 11 AM - 11 PM | Additional weekday shifts may be available, but cannot be guaranteed.
Average patients seen: Varies as this is a walk-in clinic
Compensation: - Competitive Compensation in the New York City Market
- Hourly Rate is $90-100/HR
- Based On Experience
Additional Information: - Requires: Board Certification by AANP or ANCC, NY License, current CPR certification, willingness to see all ages, and 1 year of experience in an emergency medicine or urgent care setting.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical charts.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including assessments, physical examinations, evaluations, diagnoses, and treatment. Works in collaboration with designated practitioner(s).
- Orders diagnostic tests, including but not limited to: x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests and with direct medical oversight, interprets the test results for deviation from normal.
- Performs procedures, including but not limited to: I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions and refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care options as appropriate.