- All full-time staff are eligible for 24 PTO days and 12 sick days each year. Full time is 37.5 hours/week.
- CMEs. Up to five days each fiscal year. Up to $1500 for expenses related to CMEs
- Malpractice insurance and FTCA (federal medical professional liability program)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Commuter Benefits (mass transit and parking)
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Work-Life Program
- Retirement Program
- NYS Paid Family Leave
Damian Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center that offers opportunities for a meaningful and challenging career in the health services field. We are looking for proactive, team-oriented employees to join our organization.
- Responsibilities: treat diseases, injuries, deformities by invasive, minimally-invasive or non-invasive surgical methods, such as using instruments, appliances, or by manual manipulation.
- Full clinical and office support staff.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Active NYS license.
- Current life support and infection control certificates
- Current DEA.
- Board certification or intent to become certified, ideally within 6 months of hire.
- 1-year experience working with indigent populations and community-based programs preferred.