- Malpractice insurance and FTCA (federal medical professional liability program)
Damian Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center that offers opportunities for a meaningful and challenging career in the health services field. We are looking for proactive, team-oriented employees to join our organization.
- Responsibilities are as follows: Testing, diagnosing, treating and monitoring diseases and issues related to women's health, and providing counsel and support to women during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Full clinical and office support staff.
- Since 1999, the mission of Damian Family Care Centers has been to improve the health status of our patients and provide staff that is culturally sensitive to the medically underserved.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Active NYS license.
- Current life support and infection control certificates
- Current DEA.
- Board certification or intent to become certified, ideally within 6 months of hire.
- 1-year experience working with indigent populations and community-based programs preferred.