Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Optional 4-Day Work Weeks
Average patients seen: 12
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Shared
- Base Salary Up To $115,000 + Incentives
- Based On Experience
- All full-time staff are eligible for 24 PTO days and 12 sick days each year. Full time is 37.5 hours/week.
- CMEs. Up to five days each fiscal year. Up to $1500 for expenses related to CMEs
- Malpractice insurance and FTCA (federal medical professional liability program)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Commuter Benefits (mass transit and parking)
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Work-Life Program
- Retirement Program
- NYS Paid Family Leave
Damian Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center that offers opportunities for a meaningful and challenging career in the health services field. We are looking for proactive, team-oriented employees to join our organization.
- Full clinical and office support staff.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Active NYS license.
- 3+ years of related, primary care experience post-NP training required.
- Experience with SUD (Substance Use Disorders) patients required.
- Medicaid enrollment required.
- Must have or be willing to obtain Suboxone certification.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus but not required.