- 24 PTO days and 12 sick days each year
- CMEs. Up to five days each fiscal year. Up to $1500 for expenses related to CMEs
- Malpractice insurance and FTCA (federal medical professional liability program)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Commuter Benefits (mass transit and parking)
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Work-Life Program
- Retirement Program
- NYS Paid Family Leave
Damian Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center that offers opportunities for a meaningful and challenging career in the health services field. We are looking for proactive, team-oriented employees to join our organization.
- Full clinical and office support staff.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Utilizes specialized knowledge and skills in performing Psychiatric Mental Health assessments, prescribing treatment modalities, establishing plans of care and promoting the continuum of care with other health care providers.
- May write prescriptions for medications without the co-signature of a physician, utilizing her/his own NYS license and DEA number.
- NYS license
- Practitioner and prescriptive privileges as outlined by New York State laws.
- 1-3 years experience as a Nurse Practitioner in Psychiatry required.
- Clinical knowledge and experience in managing care of the substance-abusing population is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred.