- 24 PTO days and 12 sick days each year
- CMEs. Up to five days each fiscal year. Up to $1500 for expenses related to CMEs
- Malpractice insurance and FTCA (federal medical professional liability program)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Commuter Benefits (mass transit and parking)
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Work-Life Program
- Retirement Program
- NYS Paid Family Leave
Damian Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center that offers opportunities for a meaningful and challenging career in the health services field. We are looking for proactive, team-oriented employees to join our organization.
- Full clinical and office support staff.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- Utilizes specialized knowledge and skills in performing Family Practice or Adult Medicine health assessments, prescribing treatment modalities, establishing plans of care and promoting the continuum of care with other health care providers.
- May write prescriptions for medications without the co-signature of a physician, utilizing her/his own NYS license and DEA number.
- NYS license
- 1-3 years as a Nurse Practitioner in a primary or acute care setting required
- Clinical knowledge and experience in managing the care of the substance-abusing population is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred