- 24 PTO days and 12 sick days each year
- CMEs. Up to five days each fiscal year. Up to $1500 for expenses related to CMEs
- Malpractice insurance and FTCA (federal medical professional liability program)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Commuter Benefits (mass transit and parking)
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Work-Life Program
- Retirement Program
- NYS Paid Family Leave
Damian Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center that offers opportunities for a meaningful and challenging career in the health services field. We are looking for proactive, team-oriented employees to join our organization.
- Full clinical and office support staff.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
- To support and direct the highest quality medical services available to the public while always assuring Damian's mission, values and vision are met.
- Active NYS license.
- At least 1-year of experience working with indigent populations and community-based programs is desirable
- Understands and is able to articulate the concepts of an interdisciplinary team model with a focus on outcome measurements
- Current life support and infection control certificates; current DEA certification