Hours: 8 or 10 hour shifts (flexible with FT schedule) - Clinic Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 AM - 8 PM and Friday 8 AM - 6 PM
Call Schedule: Very Light | 1 (Full Week) Every 5 Weeks
Compensation: $124,000 - $130,000 Based on Experience and Qualifications
- 12 Annual Paid Holidays
- 1 Floating Day for Your Birthday
- 80 Hours of PTO Accrued Annually
- Vacation Time (PTO) Increases by 1 Week after 3 Years and Another Week After 5 Years
- 10 Sick Days
- Employer Paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- 403b with Employer Match
- CME/CEU Reimbursement up to $2,500 Annually
- 5 CME/CEU Days
- Childcare Discount in our Licensed Centers
- 1 year of experience in primary care required.
- Current California license required.
- Joining a team of IM (.6 FTE, soon to be .2 FTE), Pediatrician, 3 PT FNPs, and OB group (.8 FTE)
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of modem medicine related to public health services required.
- Direct work experience in an FQHC or similar safety net health care environment is highly desirable.
- Davis Street Primary Care Clinic is looking for an exceptional FM physician or FNP to serve the medically underserved population of the San Leandro and Eden areas.
- Full Health, Dentistry, Optometry, and Behavioral Health Services available.
- EMR - eClinicalWorks