Compensation: - $113,778 - $126,920 Based on experience
- $40,000 sign-on bonus
- Up to $8,000 production bonus potential
Benefits: - Employer-paid Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits for you and your dependents
- Employer paid Basic Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO
- 11 paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account: Reimbursement for medical, dental, and prescription for out-of-pocket costs incurred at CVCH
- Flex Spending Account: Medical and Dependent Care
- 403(b) Retirement plan with 150% matching contributions (on the first 3%)
- Link Transit 100% Coverage
- Wellness/Gym Stipend
- Cell Phone Discounts
- CME 40 hours/ $3,000 per year covered
- License Renewal Reimbursement
- Loan Forgiveness available through NHSC
Additional Information: According to a study of 600 healthcare organizations by Sperduto & Associates, CVCH staff are more engaged in their work than 95% of similar organizations across the country. We are proud to have such dedicated staff serving patients, day in and day out. Join our team to find out why so many providers say they feel fulfilled working with us!
- Provides behavioral health clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment plans, and ongoing psychiatric medication services for patients.
- Patient consultations may be scheduled, integrated, or provided through a local hospital setting.
- To learn more about the position, salary, and full details on benefits, visit our website and click on the Employment and Training tab
- WA License REQUIRED
- DEA License REQUIRED
- 2 years experience REQUIRED
- Experience working in a community health center or Psychiatric/Behavioral Health Care PREFERRED