Compensation: $68,000 to $75,000, Depending on Experience
- 90% Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for Provider and Dependent
- 403b plus 3% Match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Licensure
- 3 CME Days and $500 Allowance
- 2 Weeks Vacation, 11 Holidays, 1 Birthday Holiday, and 9 Sick Days
- Masters or Doctorate Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Psychology or related field.
- Must be licensed-eligible, i.e., board-registered AMFT, ASW, MSW, OR Licensed professional: LMFT, LCSW, or Licensed Psychologist.
- Experience working with dual diagnosed/co-occurring patients with both a substance use disorder and a mental illness.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of social, cultural, and intergenerational dynamics of Asian immigrants and refugees.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Prefer Spanish or Chinese speaking candidates
Responsible for providing a wide variety of individual, family, and group therapy; including but not limited to clinical assessment, treatment planning, collateral, crisis intervention, and advocacy services to families, children, and other clients in accordance with their specific therapeutic needs.