Hours: 40+ Hours per Week This Includes Patient Time, Administrative Time, and Call Rotation
Average patients seen: 12
Call Schedule: Night Call on a Rotation
Relocation Assistance Available
- Will be discussed
- Based on experience and committment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage after 60 Days
- Paid Malpractice
- 4 Weeks Vacation
- 12 Days Sick Leave
- 10 Paid CME Days and $2,500 Allowance
- 2 Weeks Additional Paid Leave for Faith-Based Mission Work
- Paid Licensing Fees: AK License, DEA, and CLIA
- IRA Options
- State Funded Loan Repayment Available for Full-Time Employees (SHARP Program: http://dhss.alaska.gov/dph/HealthPlanning/Pages/sharp/default.aspx)
- Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc. is a not-for-profit DISTINCTLY Christian ministry committed to providing health care in Christ's name and is recognized as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC).
- Primarily seeking long-term commitment.
- Quarterly assignments available.
- Minimum commitment of 1-month for a single short-term assignment.
- Housing options available from single dwellings to family dwellings.
- Primarily scheduled appointments with regular Urgent Care.
- A volunteer Chaplain is available to assist with faith-based patient interactions.
- EMR: NextGen