Hours: 40 Hours Per Week | Monday - Friday | Some Weekend Availability May Be Requested At Times
Average patients seen: 18-20
Compensation: Salary will be discussed during the interview process
Health | Dental | Vision | 403b | HSA | FSA | Long Term and Short Term Disability | Company Paid Life Insurance | PTO | Malpractice Coverage | Loan Repayment Potential
Additional Information: Centerpoint Health is an FQHC that is seeking an RN Team Lead that will help support our mission and vision by working directly with patients as well as clinical staff.
- Provide oversight of operations for clinical services, quality, and risk at all sites.
- Provide leadership, support, and mentoring to clinical staff.
- Provides ambulatory care as needed.
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize treatment, and maintain patient flow.
- Assure the delivery of quality services to all patients and serve as a liaison between service areas.
- Develop and implement health center medical & clinical policies and protocols.
- Participate in budget planning of service sites.
- Associates in Nursing
- RN License (Active or pending in OH)
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an RN
- Previous hospital experience preferred
- Accreditation (PCMH, JC) experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills with mentoring staff